What does a post-COVID-19 world look like? Recent studies indicate this virus will be in our lives for the foreseeable future, impacting economies around the world for months longer than we first thought, maybe even years. But, the economic reality is that we can’t wait until the virus is eradicated to reopen businesses. Here we’ll keep you abreast of media coverage and expert recommendations as we navigate this uncharted territory.
- Department store to distribution center?
- California real estate taxes: The potential impact is tremendous
- Post COVID-19 – what constitutes a ‘new normal’ workspace
- Workplace 2.0™ — Taking Advantage of a New Culture of “Work from Anywhere”
- Marketing Your Space with Video
- Why Now is the Time for a Closer Look at Your Real Estate Strategy
- What to do if an employee contracts COVID-19 at work: OSHA Recordkeeping & Reporting Requirements
- Designing a Remote Worker Policy
- Marketing for the New Normal
- Survey Results – COVID-19: The current situation and its aftermath